Henderson's graduate nursing program strives to provide an individualized, engaging educational experience for every student. To ensure this, seat availability is limited. All admissions are contingent upon seat availability in the applied for track. If applications outnumber available seats, applicants will be ranked by GPA. Priority will be given to students who have completed all prerequisites prior to the application deadlines and meet all admission requirements. However, we also encourage students to apply if they expect to have completed the prerequisites by the beginning of the fall semester. Acceptance is contingent upon completion of all admission requirements (Castle Branch, criminal background checks, etc.) and the successful completion of all prerequisites.
- Apply to the Henderson State University Graduate School
- Apply to HSU Department of Nursing/Graduate Nursing Program
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Unencumbered Registered Nurse license, may consider out of state RN license
- FNP only: Submit the Work Verification Form (Minimum of 2000 RN hours required)