Creating a Requisition
- Departments can search a position description within its Job Library in Taleo. If any updates need to be made to the position description, please email those as a Word document to Olivia Clark - email@example.com.
- Once the requisition has been created in the Job Library, it will go through approvals within Taleo.
- After the requisition has gone through approvals, Olivia Clark will open the position for posting.
Selecting for Interview
- After the requisition has closed, you may begin selecting candidates to interview. Please note that all candidates must be approved by human resources before the department can schedule interviews.
- All candidates that have been approved for an interview must complete the Employee Disclosure Form. Once completed, please return it to human resources.
- After interviews have been completed, the department can then make their selection for hire.
- The department will then submit the offer letter in Taleo.
- The offer letter will go through the approval process, the last approver is human resources.
- Human resources will call the candidate to extend the verbal offer.
- If the verbal offer is accepted by the candidate, human resources will begin the background check process.
- When the background check comes back completed, human resources will assign the offer letter to the candidate for them to eSign.
New Hire Employment Packet
- Human resources will assign the New Hire Employment Packet within Taleo.
- Employees must complete their I-9 form (including their work eligibility documents) to human resources on or before their start date to assure they can begin employment.